Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam

Sam's birthday was last week. It is a crummy time to have a birthday, sandwiched between Christmas and New Years. It is always a little hard to get together with people.

I took the girls to get their pictures taken and then we surprised Sam by stopping by his office for lunch. He was the only one at work so we were able to eat in the conference room. It was fun for him to show all of us what he does. Katherine's favorite part was playing in a shipping container.

I had Katherine paint the wrapping for the pictures. She had a lot of fun and was so proud of her masterpiece. I love how she is holding her palate like a real artist. Sam grew up eating birthday pie instead of birthday cake so that is what I made. Of course Katherine loved singing "Happy Birthday" and she blew the candle out for him.

Of course daddy loved the new pictures of his girls.
Happy Birthday Sam!

No comments: