An interesting fact:
At this moment (10:22pm) the weather in Oslo is 48 degrees F and the temperature in Dallas (3:22 pm) is 95 degrees F. That is only one degree shy of twice as hot in Dallas as in Oslo. Hmmmm. Which would you prefer?
Update: the weather in Oslo during the day is in the 60's or 70's.
4 comments:
Today was the most miserably hot day yet this summer, if you ask me. 48 sounds AWESOME! Annual Chili Night, anyone? ;o)
Being quite pregnant i vote for 48 degrees...get to cover up that extra weight with extra clothes AND it would be oh so much more comfortable than 100 degrees!
I'm visiting my new niece and the temperature up here is 77 degrees. (And that's at 2 in the afternoon!) I pick this weather - it's perfect!
Shannon,I am surprised that the weather is so nice in the Texas panhandle. The weather in Oslo during the day is actually closer to 65 or 70 so pretty perfect.
Post a Comment