Yep, I love the pigtails too. I really need to get better at "baby wearing." Evie is in an inbetween stage where I feel like she's too big to leave in the carseat (at the grocery store or restaurant,etc) yet too small and humpty dumpty still to fit safely in grocery basket seats and high chairs. Sticking her in one of those Mei Tai's or Patapom (sp?) deals would be great...the Bjorn is a little too heavy duty for that sort of thing, I think.
3 comments:
Adorable pictures. Nothing like pigtails.
Yep, I love the pigtails too. I really need to get better at "baby wearing." Evie is in an inbetween stage where I feel like she's too big to leave in the carseat (at the grocery store or restaurant,etc) yet too small and humpty dumpty still to fit safely in grocery basket seats and high chairs. Sticking her in one of those Mei Tai's or Patapom (sp?) deals would be great...the Bjorn is a little too heavy duty for that sort of thing, I think.
Pigtails! YEA! They look so cute! Good job!
Post a Comment