Katherine and I went with my new friend Hilde and her son Nicholas to an island right in the harbor of Oslo. Nicholas is one month older than Katherine so they got along well though at this age they often don't even notice there is another kid to play with.
Testing the water out.
I think I would like to dip my sandwich in the water.
Will it taste better? (Luckily mom took it away - Gross!)
4 comments:
what's a cloister? That harbor sure is pretty. That's so neat that you get to go and see all these interesting things! I really wish we could come visit...
Such fun pictures! I love the first of you and Katherine together.
A cloister is a place where nuns live like an abbey.
I was wondering about "cloister" too. You are so brave--I'm way too introverted to have had all the adventures you've already had. It's a good lesson for me!
Post a Comment