Sunday, February 10, 2008

My daddy is an engineer. He is smart. We like to build towers together with my mega blocks. Usually I knock over the tower before he is finished with his materpiece. Finally I decided to help him build a very tall tower. Look, it is taller than daddy.
After we were done building the tower with every single block I have, he let me knock it down. It was so fun!

Later he built a castle out of the blocks. He can build both tall towers and creative towers. I love to build towers with my daddy. He is so much fun.


1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Just catching up on your blog. Don't know how it got out of my rotation. I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! I appreciated your nursing post. I stopped at 12 months and still miss it. Looking forward to nursing the next one. Hope to see you soon!