Today Katherine did the absolute cutest thing. Usually when we are getting ready to leave, Hooligan goes either to the back door to go outside or to her room. Today she went into her room. As I was gathering Katherine's stuff for school, Katherine went into Hooligan's room and I heard her say, "Bye, Bye Hoogan. I Loveshu." Then she closed the door so Hooligan was locked in.
This is only the second time that I have heard her say "I Love You" without being prompted to repeat me. And she said it to the dog! So cute but I must admit, I am a bit hurt. Not really but come on, the dog. I think today it clicked though because when she was on her toy cell phone I heard her say "I loveshu" several times to whomever she was talking to.
Another funny Hooligan story from this week was after nap yesterday. Katherine and I were playing on my bed and she was standing where she could see out our window at our backyard. I asked her to tell me what she saw in the yard and she said, "Hoogan's poopoo". I asked her what else and after saying trees she went back to the poopooo. When we went outside today she again kept swelling on the poopoo in the yard. At least she is very careful not to step in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment