I am not at all surprised by the results of this test. People have told me from the beginning that Katherine looks like her daddy. If I had used a picture where he did not have on glasses I am sure it would have been even more to his side.
Ok. That was fun. It depended on the pictures I chose, but in the end I chose our family Christmas picture we just took tonight and it said both boys looked like me. Crazy! I have always thought Ethan looks like Gary and Caleb sort of like me, but more like Gary.
1 comment:
Ok. That was fun. It depended on the pictures I chose, but in the end I chose our family Christmas picture we just took tonight and it said both boys looked like me. Crazy! I have always thought Ethan looks like Gary and Caleb sort of like me, but more like Gary.
Post a Comment