Thursday, December 6, 2007

1st Sunday of Advent

This Christmas season our church is doing a few new cool things. One is that between services in the courtyard they have cider, caroler and photos. I was actually the photographer for one session. So this week we all dressed in festive outfits for a family photo. Isn't it bright and sunny? It was actually about 75-80 degrees and we were all so hot. I am glad that Katherine has a short sleeved holiday dress.
Katherine was playing on the ramp down to another building while I was taking photos (dad was supervising) and right as she reached the bottom of the ramp, Nana and Pops came out the door. They were so surprised to see Katherine waiting for them. It was funny because they could not see any responsible adults at first so they were wondering how she got there. They were able to get a holiday picture as well.

1 comment:

alyelli said...

Great pictures of all of you guys!