When Grammy and Grandad came to visit Katherine for the very first time, when she was just a few days old, one of the gifts that they brought was a pretty green velvet dress for her first Christmas (10 months later). It was a size 12 month which is a pretty safe bet. Except for Katherine who was and continues to be tiny. So, last year when we put it on her, it swallowed her. This first picture is last year, in front of the tree, swimming in green velvet.

I just knew that by this Christmas when Katherine would be 22 months this dress would be too small. Well, I continue to be surprised. It fits perfectly. So, here she is this year, in front of the tree with Hooligan again, in a much better fitting dress.



1 comment:
I love the picture of Hooligan and Katherine kissing! Too cute!
Post a Comment