Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Look alikes

Recently I have begun to think that Katherine and Caroline resemble one another more. At least Caroline looks like Katherine did at this age. I was showing Sam a few pictures and on the one below he said, "Katherine?" as a question and not a statement. The only reason he knew was because she was standing in her crib before the mattress was lowered and Caroline did not stand until after it was lowered. The other day Caroline was wearing a pink dress and playing at her activity table. I felt a deja vu as I had in mind a picture of Katherine in the same dress doing the same thing so I went to get the camera. Which one is Katherine and which one is Caroline?
Katherine is the top photo and Caroline is the bottom one. I do think they look different but much more similar than I had realized.

5 comments:

Jaime and Will said...

Wow! I can't believe how much they look alike in the last 2 pictures. I wonder if Caroline will end up with blonde curls too!
J

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I hope that Caroline's hair is as pretty as Katherine's. It will be about another year before it is long enough to have curls.

Chrys and Mike said...

WOW!

Beth said...

They have very different, distinctive smiles. That's how I can tell them apart.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Beth I think you are right. Their smile is what is different. I was telling my mom that 10 years from now when neither are in this stage I will look at pictures and struggle to remember which is which.