Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday we went to church. Caroline was congested so I took her into the service with me. We were only about 5 minutes late for the service and not only was the main level full but so was the balcony. So, we had to sit in a balcony that is pretty much only open on Easter. I never even knew how to get there. Of course we were only in the service for about 10 minutes before I ended up taking Caroline to the cry room because she was getting talkative. It was maxed out with 10 babies, the most I have ever seen.

We worked in the nursery 3rd service and it was pretty light. I guess all the babies were in the cry room :)

After church we went to my parents house for hunting Easter eggs and lunch. As Katherine was the only child able to hunt it was all about her. She has learned that eggs have treats so she would find one, bring it to her basket, open it and eat whatever was in there before searching for the next egg. Luckily Nana put some bunny crackers, teddy grahams, stickers and other toys in the eggs so they were not all chocolate.
The girls also got Easter baskets with some small things in them. I don't really remember getting big Easter baskets full of presents but they sure market that now. Mostly Katherine got a few things for gardening with me and some Disney souvenirs that we had not given her yet.

We attempted to get a good family picture. Katherine is either fully cooperative and posing or she does not cooperate at all. you can see that we had to put up with a funny face picture and a sad face picture before we would get a real picture out of her.



No comments: