I wrote a few months ago about how we turned our blog into a book for the portion of our blog where we lived in Norway. It was easy (though time consuming) and I love the end product. It was also very cost effective.
I used a software called blurb where they "slurp" your blog onto your computer for you to edit your blog to be made into a book. When I wrote about this before, blurb was not working with blogs on blogger. I am happy to report to you that it is currently working with blogger again. I checked on it because I am going on a scrapbooking weekend and wanted to have my blog on my computer without having Internet access. I thought this was a great way to get that. It is also just a great way to back up the blog. Someday I am sure I will make a book again. I think this time I will try to download and format the pages weekly so that when I am ready to create a book it will not be as time consuming. Maybe I will print an annual book of our blog.
Anyway, I thought I would pass that info on to all of my blogging friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment