Monday, February 9, 2009
faces
The girls were being cute this evening sitting on the couch, playing together. Of course I wanted to take photos. I asked Katherine to smile and this is the face she gave me.
She told me it was her sad face. I thought it looked like a pouty face. I can see a faint smile hiding under there. She thought she was pretty funny, pretending to be sad. I told her she was silly and then she gave me this face.
Isn't she lovely? I think one time she saw her older cousins making silly faces for a photo and now she things it is the greatest thing. Finally, I got a smile. She is so sweet when she cooperates.
We went outside after the rain cleared up and I wanted to get photos in Valentines shirts. Katherine was not smiling so I thought I would ask her how old she is about to be. The "three" would make it look like she was smiling just like when you say "cheese". Instead she held up her fingers. She is so excited about her birthday. It is just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment