Sunday, February 8, 2009

4th photo tag

I was tagged by Justin with a fun blog challenge. I am to open the 4th folder in my photo directory and post my 4th photo in that directory. So, here it is, a photo of me and Katherine about a month before Caroline arrived. We are "booping" tummies.
Now, I tag Beth, Chrys, Joanie, Lynette, Jaime and Shannon.

5 comments:

Justin Wallraven said...

That's a fun one. Thanks for playing!

Beth said...

This Beth or another Beth?

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I intended for you Beth W but if any other Beth wants to play as well they can feel free!

Beth said...

This is a really sweet picture. I have come back twice to look at it! Katherine is the cutest little girl!

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I was glad that my 4th photo was one that I liked too. We were trying to get a cute photo of her hugging or kissing the belly but "booping" it is what she wanted to do.