I am so far behind in blogging. I still have not blogged about our Valentines day, Caroline's 7 month "birthday" and Katherine's birthday weekend. We also have a new cousin who arrived today. So, be watching for a lot of catching up this week.
So, this has nothing to do with the kids but a fun little game I saw on Facebook and a few blogs this week. You go to Google and type in your name followed by "needs" and write down the first 10 things that pop up. It is totally silly and pointless but I was bored and just chilling after a busy weekend. My commentary is in italics. So...
1. Christy needs to blog. Google, how well you know me. I do seriously need to blog. It is my therapy and I am so far behind.
2. Christy needs help. Hmmm. How should I interpret this. I do need help in so many ways. I need help cleaning out my house. I need help in motivation to work out. I need help in staying sane some days.
3. Christy needs to take her opinions elsewhere. I probably need to keep my opinions to myself a lot more.
4. Christy needs more pop video on AOL video.
5. Christy needs a new computer. My computer is only about 18 months old but this weekend it is driving me crazy and going very slow. Maybe this is prophetic.
6. Chirsty needs an intervention video.
7. Christy needs to take a good hard look at the mirror. Does this mean it is time for a new haircut? I know I need to lose some weight. Are you trying to tell me something Google?
8. Christy needs to know where her inventory is located at all times. I am always losing things or forgetting things.
9. Christy needs all of her course readings in electronic form.
10. Christy needs to stop putting these men before her kids. This was a news story about Christy Brinkley. Not really applicable to me. I feel like I need to not always put my kids at the top of the list.
11. Christy needs a little more humility. This was #11 but I thought it was the best one. I do need more humility.
Just out of curiosity and a little boredom I thought I would see what Sam, Katherine and Caroline needed. Here is the #1 on google for each of them.
Sam needs a little getting used to. He is a little quirky. He wore some 70's Elvis sunglasses on our first date just to see what I would do.
Katherine needs some rules to follow. Google, this is so true. We were just talking about how we were being too lax with her and we are reaping the results of that.
Caroline needs to lose some weight. This is not at all true. At just 15 pounds she is growing. Caroline is not a fat baby at all.
1 comment:
Funny! I tried it for "Will needs" but it didn't really work since "will" is a real word. We did "Jaime needs" and we were cracking up!
1.Jaime needs no furthur introduction
2. Jaime needs the swim of her life.
3.Jaime needs to grow up and stop making those horrible faces.
4. Jaime needs proof.
We're going to do Sophia now...
Post a Comment