Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scripture memory additions

I have two more scripture memory resources to add to your list. The first is a book that I have on my night table but had forgotten about. It is called the Well Versed Family and is by Caroline Boykin. I have begun but not finished this book. It gives a lot of practical suggestions on scripture memory.

The second resource is scripture memory cards made by an acquaintance of mine, Melanie. She has them listed for sale on Etsy. They are cute and look very durable and handy. I think they would be great to have in the diaper bag or car for those gaps of time where you have a teachable moment.
Now I have a lot of resources. I just need to be more disciplined about using them with Katherine.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thank you! I love the ones that Melanie makes and I am ordering them!