Thursday, October 2, 2008

LOST


I wish I were posting about the TV show LOST, but it is not on this season . . . bummer.

Nope, my cell phone is lost. I have no idea where it is. Well, that is not 100% true. I know it is in the house somewhere. Why not just call it to hear it ringing and find it you ask? Well, the battery was almost dead the last time I used it so it is certainly dead now. When I called my number it went straight to voice mail.

I feared that I had put it in the accessory tray of my stroller and lost it when loading up the car so I went online to see my call history. The last call was when I talked to Madi on Monday. I was sitting on my couch. After I hung up, Katherine wanted to use the phone to call Nana. Because the batteries were almost dead I gave her the house phone instead. So, the last time I saw it I was on our couch. I have torn apart everything in the den, opening all the drawers, cleaning out all the toy boxes and it is not in that room.

I am sure that Katherine took it somewhere but every time I ask her if she knows where mommy's phone is she takes me to look in a different place.

The good thing is that one of our projects for next week was to look into new cell phone plans and get new phones. My contract ran out last month and Sam's has also ran out. My phone was a little broken so I was getting a new one anyway. In the meantime though, don't try to call me on my cell phone. I won't get the message.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I lost my phone once and I blames it on Ava bcause she loves to play with it. I also lost my phone in the living room, and after going 2 days with no phone, I bought another one. A month later I found the phone exacly where I had left it...in the living room, on one of the ottomans. Only, I had placed one of the decorative pillows from the sofa on top of the ottoman...which had muffled the ring when I called it. The whole time I had searched Ava's toy boxes, the office, the BATHROOM CABINETS...only to find the phone and realize (not only had I lost my phone) but I had lost my mind too. Still looking for the latter.