Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bow holder giveaway

Today when I looked at my blog reader I saw that Ashley and Amy had both posted about a giveaway of a friend who is making bows, clips and bow holders. Then I had an email from Chrys about the same contest. Three friends from three different places telling me about the same contest. So, I thought I would tell you about it as well. Head to Addie's Simple Baby Bows to check it out and enter to win. I would love to win. Of course Katherine refuses to wear bows but Caroline's hair actually may be long enough to keep one in before long. They are very reasonably priced so I may just have to buy a few even if I don't win.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for linking to me! How funny that we know so many of the same people! Let's see, I know Amy V from Baylor (her sis was my roomie), I know Ashley C from Baylor and MOPS at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship, I know Chrys because we grew up in the same hometown. Lauren Z and I went to high school together and then were in Sunday school together at The Heights, and Gretchen I met through Ashley C and we were in a playgroup together! Maybe someday we'll meet! :) Your girls are adorable!