I have heard it said that it takes a village to raise a child. Here is my "village". Janna,
Madi and Jen are Katherine's other mothers. I see one of them almost every day of the week. Our kids play together and they fight too! I trust all three of these women to take care of, love and discipline my girls. We help one another out, rejoice in the good times, cry in the hard times and pray all the time. I love you guys!
1 comment:
Awwww! The feeling is mutual!! I am busy getting things done today. i decided to move around furniture from office to bedroom and vice versa in preparation for a desk from IKEA that I'm asking for for christmas (and pretty determined to get--ha ha). Of course it resulted in a disaster area in both areas bc i have too much stuff! And now Evie is awake. Oh, well. such is the life of a mommy. i look forward to seeingyou tomorrow! :o)
Post a Comment