Finally, I have found something that Katherine will eat - SAND! We went to the park today and she would not stop putting sand in her mouth. So, I finally decided just to film it. It is funny because Katherine is pretty obsessive about being clean at times. She want to wipe off her hands and any mess she makes. Yet she loves playing in the dirt and even eating it. I think it is gross but somehow I know what sand tastes like so I guess I ate it at some point as well. So after eating it, she feels she needs to offer it to Isabella who is only 10 months old. Luckily, Isabella was not interested in eating sand.
1 comment:
Joel and I discussed recently how at times Silas refuses to eat things like carrots and greenbeans but would give ANYTHING just to get a bite a playdoh. I imagine you sit in the same sort of wonder with a picky eater who wants to eat sand.
Post a Comment