It actually was a day that did not pan out the way I thought it would. I planned to go to our last Mom and Toddler Playgroup one last time before we head back to the US. Sam has been working late this week so we decided to have a leisurely breakfast as a family. When I was finally ready to leave, I checked the tram/bus schedules and left for playgroup. I was going to be late but I thought it would still be worth the effort of going. If I got there any later it would not have been. Well, wouldn't you know, the tram was early and so I saw it passing by as I got near the stop. Missing the tram meant missing the bus so I decided not to go. Instead Katherine and I went to Frogner park since we had not been there in awhile. It was a much colder day than I had realized plus we were dressed for an indoor playgroup not playing at the park. So we did not stay long. I ran a few errands and went home.
I got home and Sam was still there. He had a very frustrating morning at the bank. We decided to go to lunch as a family at Mucho Mas, the only Mexican restaurant in town that we know of. It is actually pretty good. We had a lazy afternoon at home. Sarah and Aiden were supposed to join us for dinner as both dad's were working late but Aiden was a little under the weather. I invited Cally, our babysitter and fellow church member to join us instead.
The day was not what I planned but we ended up having a pretty good one.

1 comment:
Katherine looks so cute and her hair has gotten so long. I'm gonna have to get her some bows!!
Post a Comment