Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I love my puppy!
Since we have been home, Katherine is smitten by Hooligan. She liked Hooligan before we left but in the three months we were gone something changed and now her first word in the morning is "puppy" and throughout the day I bet she says "puppy" hundreds of times. She always wants to know where Hooligan is.
Hooligan has a bed in our bedroom. Katherine will go get books and sit on the bed to read to Hooligan. Usually Hooligan gets up as soon as Katherine but today she stayed there and listened to the story. It was pretty cute.
Katherine loves to pet Hooligan. She also has started to label Hooligan's parts. She points out her eyes, ears, teeth, tail and knees. I think Hooligan is starting to enjoy Katherine more as well.
An unrelated but funny thing happened yesterday. I had a small package of Oreos on the kitchen table. There was only one left and Katherine climbed up to get it. I was slow and distracted and before I knew it, I had looked over and she had opened it up and was licking the icing out of the middle. I have no idea how she learned this. I rarely eat oreos and I just eat them whole, without splitting them open. It was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment