Monday, June 8, 2009
Thomas the Train
I bought 4 tickets to see Thomas the Train Live at an auction for the high school from which I graduated. We had not taken Katherine to any plays or musicals yet, mainly because they can be pricey and I was not sure if she was ready to sit still and watch. This was a great way to try it out. I paid $33 for 4 tickets where they were usually $45 each. She was able to invite one friend to go with her.
Katherine loved it. She sat at the edge of her seat and watched intently.
Caroline loved it too. I had thought I would probably end up nursing Caroline under the cover to keep her quiet but we watched the entire thing.
Unfortunately Katherine's friend got scared at the beginning by a clown that was in the aisle entertaining the crowd. She ended up in the lobby with Sam for the entire show. I was really sad that she missed it but Sam said she seemed to have fun out there. No one had any idea that she was scared of clowns.
Since Katherine and Caroline did so well we look forward to going to more plays and musicals in the future, especially if they are a little more girly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! Elizabeth would have loved that. Thomas the Train is one of her favorites. Other than princesses & dress up she seems to gravitate more to dinosaurs, trains, dragons :-)
Post a Comment