The girls look more and more alike the older Caroline gets. My mom sent me these photos today taken of the girls at about the same age, in the same chair with the same doll. Sam and I can easily tell them apart but I think they look more alike than ever. I am curious how easy it is for others to tell them apart. So, leave a comment on which you think is Katherine and which you think is Caroline. If you saw the girls today and know what Caroline was wearing then you have quite an advantage.

13 comments:
Oh my! They definitely look so much alike in these pictures, but Caroline is unmistakeably the first photo and Katherine is the bottom one.
Caroline
Katherine
I do agree that more recent pictures of Caroline remind me of Katherine.
Yep, I say Caroline on top. They do look alike, though.
Wow, you are RIGHT. They look so similar! I think I can tell the difference, though-- Caroline is on the top, Katherine on the bottom.
Caroline
Katherine
I agree with the others - Caroline, then Katherine. But WOW! It took me a second!
The first one is Caroline and the 2nd is Katherine. They do look alike but I pretty sure I can tell the difference.
Wow- I really didn't think they looked that much alike until this picture... how fun... but i DEFINITELY know that Caroline is the first and Katherine is the second :)
Caroline on top, Katherine on bottom. There is something distinct to me about their mouths which gives it away.
It is amazing how much they look alike! But I agree, the top one is Caroline.
wow. this is kinda hard! i think the bottom one is katherine and the top one is caroline.
but it was a CLOSE call!!! two beautiful girls, you are very blessed :)
I couldn't tell, but John was confident top Caroline bottom Katherine
top=Caroline, bottom=Katherine (BUT, before I scrolled down and could see them both to compare, I thought the top pic was Katherine--See, I told you they looked a lot alike right from the beginning!) ;o)
Post a Comment