Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Now what?!?!

It appears that I have exceeded my upload quota for blogger. There is a limit to how many photos you can have on a Picasa Web album which links to a blog and I have hit that limit. That means I can no longer post photos to the blog the way I have been doing it.

So, for all of my blogging friends out there HELP! Do any of you load photos any other ways? I know you can use the HTML and link to a flikr account or some other account but that seems like a lot of steps. I will try to delete photos from my Picasa Web album but last time I checked I could not figure out a way to do it. I guess another possible way around it would be to post using another google account and therefore another Picasa Web Album.

This just really stinks because I was about to try to post Caroline's birthday party pictures but now I am giving up for the night.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I mostly post my pictures on my Flickr account (I have a paid subscription for about $30 a year which is unlimited everything, but there are free accounts to get you started) and then link to them on Blogger. It's MAYBE one extra step than uploading them on Blogger itself. Shoot me an email if you need any help.