Caroline's birthday is this coming Sunday but she has already received 2 of her big gifts. We bought a wagon and started using it for the 4th of July weekend. Grammy and grandad bought a water and sand table and sent it early so we could enjoy it this summer. It is a hit. Both girls really enjoy it. The only problem with a water and sand table is that it quickly ends up being a mud table. Luckily there is a drain so we can let it dry out between uses. I think I am really going to like it because they can play without getting their entire body covered in sand.
I love seeing the girls playing side by side.
And, of course Caroline got caught eating some of the sand. It did not seem to bother her at all.
2 comments:
We have sand and sea table exactly like that...different colors. The kids love it!
Looks like fun!
Happy blogoversary!
Post a Comment