You may have noticed a button on my sidebar that says when my "blogoversary" is. That would be the anniversary or birthday of my blog, July 15th. Well, I did not actually go to the main page of my blog on that date so I did not see the button and I missed it. Bad blog mommy.
I actually have been blogging for over a year but switched to this site on July 15th as we prepared to go to Norway for 14 weeks for business. I did not want to announce to the entire Internet on a site that had not been as secure that we were leaving the US.
In one year I have posted 310 blog entries. Wow! I knew I liked to keep this online journal but that is a pretty large percentage of days. It has been a busy year with living in a foreign country having a busy toddler and being pregnant.
Here are some of the highlights:
Over the big blue sea we go - announcing we will move to Norway for a few months
A Day at the Beach - First play date with Hilde and Nikolas who ended up being close friends in Oslo.
Frogner park with Nana and Pops - Our favorite place in Oslo with our favorite visitors.
Norway in a Nutshell - "The" tour to do in Norway, gorgeous.
Hump Day - the middle day of our trip to Norway, includes the things we miss about home.
Helsinki
Friends - I am so thankful for the friends we made in Norway
We're Home
Thanksgiving celebration #1 and #2
Christmas celebration #1 and celebration #2
Weaning Katherine
5 year wedding anniversary
Announcing we are pregnant
Trip to California
Katherine's 2nd birthday parties
Squeak is a . . . - announcing she is a girl
Easter
Potty Training
Big Girl Bed
Family trip to Tennessee
Bathroom Remodel
Big Girl Room
Maternity photos
No comments:
Post a Comment