Saturday, July 19, 2008

Caroline Marie is here!

We are excited to announce that Caroline Marie was born this morning at 12:42am. It was a very fast and intense labor but everything went very well and I could not be happier with my VBAC experience. I will post more details later this week when I have time. It is amazing how busy you can be in the hospital. We have had a wonderful day full of visitors and enjoying our growing family. Katherine loves her new baby sister.

Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.





16 comments:

Sundee said...

Sounds like a busy day. Hope you are getting some rest. So incredible to have the birth of your dreams. So special to be a part.

Desi Brown said...

congrats! So glad you got the birth you wanted. Can't wait to hear your story, I'm such a birth story junkie. Praying you guys have a smooth adjustment together as a family!

Chrys and Mike said...

loved seeing the pics. so thrilled for you!

chrys

Melissa said...

Congrats to you and your family! I'm so happy to hear everything went so well. She is beautiful!

Beth said...

We are so happy for you!!!

Amy said...

What a praise to have things go so well and the way you wanted them to go. We're praying for y'all and can't wait to meet Caroline.

Erin said...

Yea! Welcome Caroline! Congratulations you guys - I can't wait to hear the birth story either!

Stacemoe said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear the birth story. I am so happy you were able to have a VBAC!! Also, I love the name!

Tara said...

Yay! She's a cutie! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

YYYIIIPPPEEE!!!!! Caroline. Duh. I can't believe I didn't guess that one, it fits really well with Katherine. Hugs and kisses to all. Three cheers for precipitous labors. I'd take short and intense over long and intense ('cause let's face the 'intense' part is in there somewhere) any day of the year.
Laura W

Amy said...

Hey it is Amy and Courtney again. Trying to get set up so I can see your blog!! Congratulations to the Broyles Family...can't wait for Caroline to meet the new Caroline Marie Broyles. She was so excited to hear that another little cousin that had her name!! Beautiful! Hope all is well! Love you guys!!

Tara said...

congrats!!! what a little cutie! can't wait to hear all of the details :)

sarah said...

So happy for you all!!!! I love the new baby's name too....precious! Congratulations!!!!!

Melissa said...

Happy times! Congrats to you and Sam and the new big sister! Wish we were there to meet her-

Regina said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad your VBAC worked out & everything went well. Caroline is beautiful and her name completely fits her looks. Talk to you soon!

gretchen said...

Congrats! She looks beautiful!