Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cloth Diaper giveaway


We used cloth diapers for Katherine about 80% of the time until we went to Norway when she was 18 months old. We probably spent about $500 total for these cloth diapers. Now that Caroline is here, we plan to use these same cloth diapers starting in about a week. That is where you can really save some money. We will not have to buy much in the way of diapers for her at all.

This week is cloth diapering week at Baby Cheapskate's blog. If you have ever thought about using cloth diapers this is a great week to check out the different post relating to the topic. It can be a little confusing to start out and I also have a great document with all of the terminology explained as well as what we did if you are interested. This week the Baby Cheapskate blog is hosting a giveaway for 12 Bum Genius 3.0 diapers. I have a few of these and really like them so I am entering the giveaway and hoping to win. If you want to give it a shot, just follow this link and enter to win.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I entered too! I wish I had seen the link here first so you could get the extra vote. They are really nice diapers though I prefer snaps over velcro.