Thursday, June 24, 2010

More time with Sophia

When Will and Sophia were in town we had Sophia sleepover one night. The girls were beyond excited. We set up their princess sleeping bags and I read them a few books. The did pretty well. They got a little scared but I think that was because Sam told them that if they got scared we were in the next room. I laid in Katherine's bed for awhile until they were closer to asleep. I think they would have been fine all night if it weren't for Caroline waking up crying. They had a lot of fun and look forward to more sleepovers.
In the morning we played in the backyard for awhile before it got too hot.
Katherine and Sophia enjoyed reading books at Nana's house.
We went swimming at my parents club. I grew up going here as a kid so it is fun memories.
There was much fun to be had with Pops and a single pool noodle.
Caroline is pretty fearless in the water, therefore she has a floaty on at all times. She does not hesitate to jump off the side at all and even will try to go to a section of the pool where I am not. Scary!
There is also a small splash pad at the club which is always fun.


Nana enjoyed some snuggles with Katherine and Caroline as they dried off.

1 comment:

Regina said...

You are so lucky to live close to your mom & dad! Looks like a fun week with Sophia too. Looking forward to our visit in July...