Caroline has been having a hard time with naps lately. Part of it is my fault and the fact that we have been very busy. I think the other culprit may have been teeth. She has had 3 new ones in the past 24 hours, one on the bottom and two on the top. There are a few more that seem to be ready to erupt at any time. Poor girl.
Friday in desperation I let her fall asleep in my arms. Knowing she would wake up when I put her in her crib I gently laid down with her on our bed and then I got up. The problem was that now I was stuck in our room as she can crawl off the bed. My room benefited by getting cleaned up a bit.
I did not realize that Caroline was teething because she is such a happy baby. She may have not taken good naps over the weekend but she really was not fussy. Here she is all smiles in her high chair when Katherine is tickling her.
She is such a good eater but also a very messy eater. Lately she tries to grab the spoon which of course gets on her hands. Then she rubs her face and her head resulting in baby food all over and in her hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment