First was Kyle's 4th Birthday party. Kyle was in Katherine's class at school last year and lives in the neighborhood. He had a fire truck theme and the kids played all kinds of water games. You can see Kyle's daddy is getting attacked by water balloons.
Next we went to our cousin Ty's 4th birthday party. It was at a neat kids play place. Unfortunately I broke my camera lens while there so I do not have many photos.
Last we went to the 2nd annual family birthday party for Sam's brother's family. We celebrated Emily's 8.5 birthday, Nathan's 6th birthday and Hannah's 3rd birthday. It was at a fun park. The photos are thanks to Shannon's sister, Laura since my camera was broken.
Caroline is becoming quite good at playgrounds. She climbed up the playground and went to the slide and down it all by herself. At first I would hold her hand and she would run down the slide. I will have to watch out for her or she will really get hurt. You can see she has quite a scrape on her head and that was from falling while walking on our sidewalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment