Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow fun

Before we all left the grown ups spent more time playing in the snow. Shannon was determined to build a big snowman. George and I had fun helping. This is probably the largest snowman I have helped to build and it did not have all the grass and leaves sticking out of it that I am used to.




We convinced Katherine to come out and play in the snow again. It was really warm outside so it was more fun without all of the layers of clothing.
She enjoyed climbing on our snow cave.
And sliding down it too.

She wanted to throw a snowball at Frosty.
Making a snow angel
Emily made a mini snowman.
She made a snow angel too.
Katherine wanted me to write her name in the unspoiled snow. I hope the neighbor did not mind!
It was such a fun special treat to have a white Christmas and to enjoy the snow. Chances are we will not have the opportunity again.

2 comments:

Jaime and Will said...

I love all those pictures! Especially the one of her with her name in the "upspoiled" snow!

Jaime and Will said...

oops. I meant "unspoiled"