Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Time

My girls have so many Christmas outfits (about 15-20 each) so I had to get as many photos as I could. I guess you could say it is a weakness of mine but aren't they cute?
For the second year, we had an "Elf on the Shelf". I think it is a really cute idea. There is a book to read about an elf coming to your house in December. During the day they watch you and at night they go to the North Pole to tell Santa if you have been naughty or nice. Our elf is "Josh". Caroline was terrified of Josh. She would not go into the same room with him without crying and saying she was scared. So, after a few days, even of hiding in the tree, Josh went to the North Pole for good. We will see if he can make an appearance next year.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Caroline, I can relate! Those elves creep me out, too!