Finny that I am writing about decorating now that all of the decorations are away. Actually, that is not totally true. It is February 5th and half of our outside lights are still up though not on. It seems every weekend it is either rainy, icy or Sam is out of town.
It seems that since we have been married we have been on an every other year rotation as far as either being minimal in decoration or doing it all. I think now that our kids are old enough to notice we will not get the minimal years any more.
While the girls napped, I put up the tree and Sam build a fire. When they woke up they helped me put on the ornaments. I love our ornaments. When we got married, 4 days before Christmas, we decided that Christmas ornaments would be the souvenir from our travels. They are small, usually easy to find, don't clutter the house and give us a time once a year to reflect on all of our vacations.







No comments:
Post a Comment