Thursday, August 5, 2010
Blog Break
I have taken an unplanned blog break, probably the longest between posts ever. It is not intentional and it is not due to a lack of content. I have not blogged about July 4th, Caroline's 2nd birthday or our trip to California. It is because I have run out of space on blogger to post photos and I have not had time to figure out how to solve this problem. I guess I need to either purchase more space, figure out another place to host my photos and how to get them onto blogger or start another blog on another platform. It is frustrating to say the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had the same problem, for me it was switching into a "new albulm" on picassa. Google limits you to a certain size albulm, all I had to do was start a new one. Good luck!!
Post a Comment