Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day Part 2

When we got home from Nana's house I went out to measure our snow. It measured 4.5 inches which is a lot for us.
When Sam got home we went straight outside because it was getting dark. By now we had even more snow. It had not stopped falling.
Sam made a quick mini snowman.
Caroline was not as into the snow tonight. She just wanted to be held. I think that being all dressed up it was a challenge for her to walk through the deep snow. She fell down often.
We noticed that there was a lot of snow on the slide. I challenged Katherine to go down it.
She is normally not very daring so I did not know if she would go down the snow filled slide. She did!
I was expecting a faster ride with snow flying up but she just pushed it down as she went.

She thought it was pretty cool and there was quite a pile of snow at the bottom when she got off.
Caroline thought it was pretty funny.
And seconds later just wanted to be held again.
Katherine made snow angels.
And she made a quick larger snowman with daddy. By now it was dark and getting colder so the snowman did not get any facial features or accessories.


No comments: