Apparently my little odd group of friends are not the only people interested in birth stories. In fact, there is a play about this very thing called BIRTH. I will be giving away 2 tickets to see that play when it is in Fort Worth on September 25th.
BOLD stands for Birth On Labor Day and is a global movement that supports education and choices in childbirth. Their goal is to raise awareness and show that birth is a normal healthy process and not an illness or disease.
The Tarrant County Birth Network is hosting a performance of BIRTH, a play by Karen Brody, on September 25th at 2 and 7pm to celebrate BOLD. There are 8 female characters who perform a birth story: hospital birth, home birth, unmedicated birth, c-section, etc. After each performance, a panel of birth professionals such as ob/gyns, midwives, doulas, lactation consultants, chiropractors and nurse-midwives will be answering questions. There is also going to be a Birth Fair and silent auction coinciding with the performance featuring mother and baby friendly items.
This is the perfect “Girl’s Night Out” event. I have a group of friends going and you should, too!
You can either click here for tickets or leave a comment below for a chance to win two free tickets complements of the Tarrant County Birth Network, which is sponsoring the play. For additional entries, "like" BOLD Fort Worth on Facebook or share this post on Facebook or Twitter and leave another comment letting me know you did that. The contest will end Wednesday September 15th at midnight so get the word out!!!
For more information visit BOLD Fort Worth
6 comments:
Fun! I want to win!
Chrys
I liked it on FB!
Chrys
I want to win too!
Amanda Mueller
I liked it on FB :)
I want to win!!!
I liked it on FB!
Post a Comment